Ao Nang weather forecast
Friday 10 December 2021
Issued 9 December 2021 at 16:30 h.
1. Some cumulus clouds.
2. 60% chance of a rain shower.
3. ENE wind, up to 4 m/s, 3 Bf.
4. Maximum temperature 32°C.
5. PET (evaporation) 4 mm.
6. Sea water temperature 28°C.
7. Maximum significant wave height up to 0,2 m.
8. Air Quality: PM(2,5μm) 4 to 9 μg/m³.
World Health Organisation safety standard for PM(2,5μm) 25 μg/m³. Thai safety standard 50 μg/m³.
9. Ozone 60 to 80 μg/m³.
EU safety standard for Ozone 120 μg/m³.
Long term outlook:
The air mass is unstable up to 3,6 km altitude. That is not high enough for the development of rain showers.
Vertical sounding forecast. Full explanation.
Short explanation: The graph shows temperature (red line) and dew point (blue line) at different altitudes. It also shows bottom and top altitudes of cumulus clouds.
Showers are possible if the cloud top temperature is below zero.
Sun and moon
High and low tide